On Tuesday 15th of September 2020, Solar Heat Europe, organisation member of the RHC ETIP Secretariat, hosted the webinar on the Renewable Heating and Cooling Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA).
During this session 7 representatives from the platform presented the draft SRIA of the RHC ETIP for a 2050 decarbonised system, highlighting the key priorities and challenges of achieving a 100% renewable future in 4 key sectors (buildings, cities, districts and industries) but also for cross-sectoral issues.
72 stakeholders joined the discussion, highlighting aspects that need to be discussed and added as last contributions to the final draft of the RHC ETIP SRIA, which will be released in October. In the meantime, you can watch the recording of the webinar here. We will make the presentations availbale soon.
The presentations of the webinar and the recording are coming soon.
The agenda for the webinar was as follows:
- Opening remarks – Javier Urchueguía, chairman of RHC-ETIP
- Introduction to RHC-ETIP and the SRIA – Irene di Padua, Solar Heat Europe
- Presentation of the R&I priorities:
- Oyvind Skreiberg, HWG 100% RE Buildings
- Russel McKenna, HWG 100% RE Cities
- Sophie Knoetter, HWG 100% RE Industries
- Ralf-Roman Schmit, HWG 100% RE Districts
- Andrej Misech, cross-sectoral priorities